No more pain sorrow or crying in new system!!!!!!!

by atomant 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    "And there will be NO MORE death or sorrow or crying or pain. For the old world and its evils are gone forever." Rev. 21:3-4.l find this very hard to believe.Can you remember how you felt when your pet died.?All animals have a limited life span and will die even in a perfect world. So do the jehovahs witnesses believe that when our favorite pet dies in the new system we wont feel pain sorrow or cry?.Get real.
  • Happeanna
    Happeanna

Crying is part of being human , having compassion for creatures

I also don't get having no pain , pain is what teaches you what is dangerous

so I always thought this scripture referred to heaven

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

And what about if someone chooses to disobey jehovah in perfection?

Satan was perfect yet he disobeyed

Since jehovahs name will already gave been sanctified the answer I've always understood is the disobedient one would be executed immediately

What of their family? No tears? No sorrow?

Living in a world where disobedience means instant death and survivors are incapable of feeling anything but pleasure all the time?

What a joke

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

And what about if someone chooses to disobey jehovah in perfection?

Satan was perfect yet he disobeyed

Since jehovahs name will already have been sanctified the answer I've always understood is the disobedient one would be executed immediately

What of their family? No tears? No sorrow?

Living in a world where disobedience means instant death and survivors are incapable of feeling anything but pleasure all the time?

What a joke

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    What a nightmarish, Orwellian dystopia.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    What a nightmarish, Orwellian dystopia!
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

So what happens when a naturally occuring earthquake or tsunami kills relatives or loved ones?

Do natural disasters happen because Eve ate an apple? No.

Wether you are perfect or not, you will die if a widow maker gets you in a storm, or freeze to death in a snowmaggedon, or fall down a fault in the earth.

We will always cry over dead relatives. No such thing as perfection.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Reality is hard to cope with but crazy religious ideas of removing everything difficult and painful from our life experience is not the answer. Mental health is the answer, which is the ability to cope with human life and whatever it throws at you. Strengthen that and there is no need to wrap yourself in the cotton wool of religious ideas of perfect happiness.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    What many believers do not know is that the book of Revelation was written by an old man, John, exiled on the Greek island of Patmos. This island has many hallucinogenic mushrooms growing on it. He was either insane or on drugs or both.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Sound like ones who get to live in "paradise" will be devoid of human emotion. For example,

When grandma get raised up in the resurrection because she was "faithful" but grandpa, her loving husband of 65 years, who was massacred at Armageddon isn't there to meet her, there will be no sadness?

Or when one's faithful first marriage mate is resurrected only to fine that their former marriage mate, who survived Armageddon, has remarried and is very happy with the new mate, there will be no jealously?

That's where I want to be---not!

just saying

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit