Sometimes I think Jehovah's Witnesses overuse the word "historic"
- That reminds me of that historic day, not so very long ago, when it was raining in the morning but it had cleared out BY AFTERNOON! Oh, what a great, spiritual time was had by all!
Its all so historifyingly happifying, isn't it....
Great depiction, outlaw....the spiritual snack shack especially! So these carts must be a throwback to the good old golden age...??
Great comments by all, especially by one eyed joe earlier! Spot on!
Legends in their own small world.....
Historic.....yep, by that rule of thumb, everything that happened in the past was historic...even my own post just now! It's historic...you can all see that right?
So is this, and this, and even this......
- I wonder if they ever think the figure 7000 hours could be historic? the time it takes a member of the public to be recruited
- Only JWs think this crap is 'historic'. In the grand scheme of things, they matter not. Delusion begets delusion.
- How about "a historic sex abuse lawsuit" or "a historic sex abuse settlement"?
- This is a historic thread. ... or is it "an historic" thread. I am never quite sure if it's "a" or "an" with "historic"!
- All part and parcel of convincing the R&F that the WTS is more important that it really is.