Just remember that some JW's are TOTALLY gone as regards to CSA

by LevelThePlayingField 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

So, I managed to squander a way into jwtalk dot net. They are a pro JW discussion group. I found this post in there as regards to 34 Chille priest resigning due to CSA Child Sexual Abuse coverup: (a "senior member")

Is there any wonder why we generally are ignored by investigative bodies in favor of pedophile safe havens like the RCC? Because they know JWs don't have a problem with pedophiles. Hence, the only reason why we are ever investigated is because lying apostates need to scream from the hilltops and recruit dishonest media outlets as an official publishers of their outrageous lies.

This pressures investigative bodies. However, the are never pressured to investigate anyone else. Isn't that something? (end)

So, just remember, when you are talking to a JW about such a subject. Some of them will be COMPLETELY BONKERS!

• steve2
    steve2

Not sure what to say in response. It’s a little like listening in on the conversations of a strictly private lunch gathering- not intended for public airing. You will hear things not dare said in public.

Frankly, I’d be surprised if the above quote were said for public airing but as it’s in-house conversations, with apparently strict vetting processes ( 😉 ), I am a tad underwhelmed because I’d kind of expect it - because if not said in a rabidly pro-JW site, where else would you ever hear it?

• LevelThePlayingField
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

God how sad. To be in that kind of denial to the harm of children.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    john.prestor - "God how sad. To be in that kind of denial to the harm of children."

Until, of course, it happens to them.

And personally, I suspect the likelihood of that happening can't help but increase, because more and more of the decent ones really do seem to be leaving (voluntarily or otherwise)...

...and the Org does allow "former", "repentant" abusers to serve as Elders and MSs if their past offenses (and they're always plural) aren't common knowledge, 'cause fewer and fewer "qualified brothers" are "reaching out" (or simply available).

With that ongoing - and IMO, growing - barrel-bottom scraping going on, who else is gonna be left but the rotten ones?

And how the fuck can that end any other way but badly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit