by Francois 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

See story at http://www.nakedwalk.alivewww.co.uk/

It's a great piece.

Frank Tyrrell

• obiwan
    obiwan

With the heat europe has been getting, who could blame him!!

• Matty
    Matty

He hasn't managed to get to John O'Groats yet, the poor guy keeps getting arrested all the time! This is from today's news:

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/archive/19-8-19103-0-3-13.html

• Hamas
    Hamas

He either has some serious personal issues, or not all of his dogs are barking.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Well, assuming the gentleman completes his journey, a female type person will need to follow in his footsteps to show the world that women are equal to men. Any female posters who live in the UK willing to take on this project? Don't be shy !!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

He sounds one sandwich short of a pic-nic to me -- or 1 cent short of a dollar -- or as you Brits would say -- he is not a full shilling

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey did you notice the Guys name > Steve GOUGH!!!!!! Thats my name. Now I want to see a picture of this guys er-er..... hem....Face!!!!!!>to see if I know him...You can show me all of him if you like I might be better able to tell!!!!cough,cough!!!if he is from my clan!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Any female posters who live in the UK willing to take on this project? Don't be shy !!!

OK, I'll do it

right after a rmageddon

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Send him over here in the dead of a Canadian winter. Wonder if he'd be smiling then? (as he knocks another icicle off his member)

Gran: there is a picture of him via Francois' post.

Click it, and you'll get the upper 1/3 anyways.

The rest, we have to leave to our imaginations.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry Ray ---My imaginations dont work that well after 25 years...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit