Just checking in,

by panhandlegirl 3 Replies latest jw friends

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Can't believe I haven't been on this site in so long. I always enjoyed reading what was posted. I have been on You Tube and checking out Ceder's Channel. Quite interesting watching what's going on at the Convention. I would attend one if it was close by just to see what if feels like. The borg is getting so repressive I can't believe my sisters are still in it, I remember my sister-in law and I used to wear ski pant's (which were tight pants) in the 60s and no one complained. We wore shorts on the way to the conventions and did not dress up for sessions at the convention. If I had not left in the 80s, I would sure leave now.

Guess I need to check out whose been posting. Reading posts here has changed my life.Before I got on this site I believed in God, now I can't say there is no God, but If there is one, now I don't believe he is involved in our lives. The Hitch, Sam Harris, and Lawrence Krass have helped change my mind about God.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Welcome back and yes God was just a sperm donor.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Nice to see you! How's life been treating you?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I believe in creation; a single creator?... Hmmm... Doubt it.

Creator(s) moved on carelessly to other projects while we continue to destroy ourselves and our planet.

Welcome back!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit