Looking For Documents. Please Can Anyone Help?

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Does anybody have a copy of The Harbeck Letters 1933 or does anyone know where to get a copy of it or just to have a read of it?These are letters that Brother Harbeck who was the branch overseer in Switzerland wrote ,

"A letter written by Brother Harbeck in August 1933 was given wide distribution among the German brothers and was used by the fearful ones in their discussions as proof of the rightness of their stand..."(yearbook of jws 1974).

I am looking for this letter in connection to a project. Thank you for your efforts.

Zing

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Paul Balzereit, the German branch leader, was blamed by the wts in 1933, one of the big human scandals, they created.

An Awake article in 1995 cleared Paul Balzeteit, but you have to read between the lines.

Rutherford was a real fraud and a bad person.

G.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Still looking........

Zing

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Harbeck, that is a name from the past. I attended the Book Study at his sons house in 1966 and again in 1968 when I was going through the, refusal of community service work in lieu of military induction court trial. They lived in the SF Bay Area Hayward, Calif. The son was university educated on the Watchtower dime during the war era, one of the very few. I forgot what it was he did but he was very successful. Harbeck Sr.I think his name was Charles had a house on the property.

There was a newly wed lady named Lolly that attended that Book Study, in time I met her two sisters. One married to the District Overseer Elmer Woodley. The other to a elder in Redding Ca. About 20 years ago the Service Dept. took exception to my putting writing that "I was going to cut Elmer's fucking throat" Heb.4:12. Well next time Elmer came thru I got summonsed to the 'upper room' with the D.O. his brother in law and two influential elders. Elmer tells me that when he was in NY he went to both the legal dept and Service dept about me. He states that the legal dept said the organization was not worried about me as statute of limitations has ran out hence I can't sue. Next he said the Service dept told him that the arson investigator who wrote a letter warning the Service dept about a $2.250M unregistered securities swindle that he recanted his letter [turned out to be a blatant lie] . Evidently I was in deep shit. I used a legal precedent and Lev.5:1 from the 1987 Wt article "A Time to Speak When?" and I backed them down! I walked out of that room with Elmer telling me "to bad I wasn't going to get into the Kingdom" I retorted that there was always room in the kingdom for a man that will stand up to a swindler of widows. No disfellowshipment. True story.

Everything I ever posted on this site centers around the article "A Time to Speak When?" paragraph 6 and how it relates to the revision of Lev.5:1 in the 2013 RNWT. I sent that Wt.Sept 1 1987 article to Trey Bundy with some supporting material two weeks after the Oxygen TV story. I suggested that he run paragraph 6 by a Rabbi. There is a very specific technical point that flew about 3 pay grades above Lloyd Evans head in his blog on the "Silver Sword" in 2013. If Trey can see that technical point then perhaps he can make some dominos fall.

Will something like that happen, I don't know. I have only been on this project for 30 years and every time I think I got things in place then something happens and blows my thinking all apart. Which in this case the virus clears the desk.

In this post I am not trying to prove anything or beat a old drum. Just putting it out there the possibility a Rabbi's review of the Sept. 1 1987 Wt. "A Time to Speak When?" could have a impact on Trey's work. Just something to put on a shelf. The bringing up the name Harbeck is just a part spider web of people and how they connect to my 30 year project. To me it is interesting how things intertwine as my 30 year project is more about connecting people and events with a certain objective to accomplish. So I either have a tremendous waste of time [with great losses] or something very unique that is controlled by the interest of a Rabbi.

We will see what happens.

Bill

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@Bill Covert: Thank you for sharing your experience. I enjoyed it and found it interesting. I am currently reading a load of stuff from 1930s and jdumbs and find it intriguing, eyeopening .Thank you for sharing.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Yippppeeeeeee! Found the documents I was looking for.

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit