Anyone here into "New Age" stuff? I have a question...

by Greybeard 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Now that I am free to "rove about" as Daniel put it, without the fear of my religion stoning me. I rove about all the time studying and looking for truth. So today, I come across this guy on youtube, andI have heard many others like him, saying he left the New Age stuff because he was mislead and now returning to Jesus. I know many people here do not believe in the spiritual world. I am not looking to prove anything to unbelievers. Seek and you will find is all I have to say about that.

We know how being raised JW or most any christian religion fills everyone with fear of these things.

After watching this video, I posted this comment and I would like some feedback from anyone who has had experience with these realms. I will post the video below.

In the video he said many of these spirits told him he was a god...

My comment on youtube:

This guy actually just called Jesus a "demon" because he said if anyone tells you that you are a god, they are a demon. Jesus said, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? John 10:34, "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalms 82:6 Your mistake is not knowing your own Bible. You thought there was nothing bad in the spiritual realm? The Bible is clear about both good and bad spirits. Just like in this world, you can choose your path. You can be mislead and mislead yourself. I believe it comes down to your intentions. I have never seen spirits or opened my third eye fully because I have my fears too and I am still learning. However, I do know the Bible and your reasoning proves nothing to me. Jesus himself was a man who also called himself, "the son of man" and Jesus faced Satan face to face. If they were healing peoples sickness and walking on water, you can bet the first century "Christians" had their third eye open. The Bible says the ruler of this world, Satan, is the one blinding our eyes. He was not talking about our literal eye balls, he was talking about our spiritual eye. You know how the rulers of this world shut off the third eye. Children are born with it open and then what happens? You said, "Jesus" came in and opened the door to you? How? You give NO details of either your account with Jesus or Satan. No proof at all, just fear. What did Satan say to you? We know what the Bible says he said to Jesus... Did Satan take you to the top of a mountain and offer you all the Kingdoms of the world if you bow down to him like he did Jesus? Can you now do all the things Jesus did and more as he said his followers could? Prove to me you now know Jesus and do what he did, I think we all would love to see it. Sounds to me like you went back to blindness and now you are fulfilled? I was a Jehovah Witness until about 5 years ago I woke up and started questioning everything. Ignorance is bliss and now you feel bliss? If you have any facts about talking with Jesus, I want to know what he told you. I am always searching. I am not trying to insult you, Maybe you were closer to the Kingdom of God then you thought. What were you doing in there? Looking for Jesus or did you just call out his name when you walked into Satan's den? What happened to fear no evil? May you be blessed, PEACE outut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5CVF5gcTQ&lc=z13hf1aq1tyvz1foh04cgdy4anf5jlkovdo

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

This thread is not showing up after I posted it as a recent post. Why is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit