The Snarky apologist (This channel does not exist)

by pleaseresearch 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Does anybody know more on this?

He had some amazing videos and now they are gone :(

• talesin
    talesin

I will take a look. He is one of the few that I enjoy. xx

• talesin
    talesin

I found some mirror vids, like the one below, but yeah, his channel is *POOF!* gone. He's been around for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVVwcCqNDrE

• Saved_JW
    Saved_JW
    I am a close friend of Bill. He has always struggled with the effectiveness of having his videos posted online, he loves doing them, but in the end, he decided that the means of reaching out to JW's was not going to be youtube.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I thought his videos were well presented and quite effective, they are not going to result in an en masse of jw's leaving but nonetheless would have aided individuals in their waking up, what online platform does he use now I wonder?
  • talesin
    talesin
    Thanks, Saved_JW. I wish him well, and let him know that his vids were much enjoyed by this exJW. I hope he was not being harassed in any way. xx
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

It's a shame the channel is no more :( I really enoyed his videos and they were part of my waking up, so it's a real shame other JWs can't view them.

If he knows how much people liked and miss his videos, he may reconsider putting the channel back online. I understand if he doesn't wish to carry on making more vids, but it's a real shame after all his hard work we can't have access to those wonderful videos.

I think the more vids out there, the more help JWs can recieve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit