Little talk about blood fractions

by wannaexit 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    It appears that watchtower is distancing itself from the blood fractions. The new "blood card" doesn't mention them and any mention of blood in the watchtower ignores fractions. I wander if they are going back to their hard stance. It wouldn't be the first time for a flip flop.
  • George One Time
    George One Time

I don't think so. It is just that so many witnesses get problems in hospital for not accepting blood fractions. So it is now included automaticly that you do accept these, unless a person states explicitly that he or she doesn't want blood fractions.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Overlapping blood fractions maybe?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

#"Let's talk about fractions baby, let's talk about the GB, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things we can bleed, let's talk about it"#

• Saename
    Saename

redpilltwice - Overlapping blood fractions maybe?

Overlapping gods, too? Trinity, anyone?

Oh, wait... That's paganism. That's right...

• sir82
    sir82

In which country is the "new blood card"?

In the USA there haven't been updates for many years, maybe a decade.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They're going steadily more hard-line on practically everything else (with the glaring exception of JWTV :smirk:); shunning, condemning education, the "two-witness" rule...

...stands to reason they'd be doubling-down on the blood issue, too.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Wannaexit. Can you post the card for us?

Thanks

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

My mother was having surgery performed a few years ago and my idiot brother who was an elder at the time filled out her blood card and checked "no" for every elective blood fraction treatment because "Jehovah doesn't like blood."

The type of surgery she was having bore a very, very low risk of complication, so I decided not to blow up my relationship with my family over it, but I was incensed.

My brother had no idea what kind of danger he was unnecessarily placing my mother in just because he was too stupid and lazy to even comprehend his own religion's teaching on the subject.

• wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit