WT on Steroids

by Anna Marina 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

WT is a cult - the presenter talks about a 'Covidian cult' - it looks like WT on steroids

https://youtu.be/ajMnZUlexiM

See what you think.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Conspiracy theories abound .But it sounded good

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I know - but someone who left recently said 'I was free of this cult, then a short time later, lockdown and it was like the whole world became WT.'

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Cultlike conflicting directives that create cognitive chaos

Us vs. Them mentality

Crazy, useless behaviors like wearing masks while walking outside or alone in your car

I see the similarities.... never made that connection before.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen so many people insist that, unless you take the torture shot, you are going to get coronavirus and die. They cannot be reasoned with--and push that, if I do not get my shot, that I am spreading the pandemic and will result in tens of millions of vaccinated people dying. They disallow the Amazon "shot"--my order of quercetin from Amazon in April 2020 and taking that along with gradually allowing myself to be more exposed to the virus instead of being afraid of it.

I have also heard arguments that people that took the torture shots think they are protected. I would like to see what happens when the shots start clogging their arteries from the capillaries outward. They start losing their endurance, strength, intelligence, and their ability to heal. Many will experience extreme pain and suffering, while all will slowly rot because they cannot get nutrients where they are needed. At least the Amazon "shot" does not carry that risk--it might balance my immune system so I can handle the virus, but not much else.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Sea Breeze - one of the first things I was ever told when all this kicked off was that facemask are contrary to what clinicians are taught. If you are a surgeon the facemask stop mucus from cough or sneeze going into open wound of patient. But a facemask soon becomes a warm damp environment. Viruses love warm damp environments. Also lungs are excretory organs and what you breath out should go away from your face not remain slapped on it like a nappy. The whole idea is pants.

WTWizard - As I expect you know Invermectin works too. But if I had it (Covid) - then from my experience I say, stay in bed, stay warm and eat well. You will need someone to care for you but I recommend staying out of hospital, they are dangerous places, I have heard that many people die there.

Actually in all seriousness a while back (before lockdowns etc) a relative with reasonable health went to hospital for a check up. Nothing really wrong with him but he caught a nasty bug in hospital (dunno what maybe Norovirus) and died within a couple of days. Everyone was deeply shocked. But says a lot about how safe it is being in some hospitals.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

This is a history lesson on the US Constitution. The video is called - No I will not comply - period. The speaker is Michael Badnarik. I am not advocating taking up arms. That's not Christian. But sometimes you have to take a stand up and say no to some things.

https://videosift.com/video/NO-I-WILL-NOT-COMPLY-PERIOD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit