I’m feeling a bit down and troubled

by Tallon 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tallon
    Tallon

Thanks for your comments folks.

Please don't misunderstand me; I know the reason for forums such as this one. People have been, and are going through really difficult and stressful times with the Org and need help, guidance and support hence the reason they post. I have learnt a lot just by reading the advice given. I too on occasions have tried to offer advice and encouragement through my own comments.

As Wild_Thing suggested, maybe it is good to take a break now and then. Anyway I hope this site continues for many years to come and help as many people as possible to break away from the shackles that is The Org.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think it's better for the soul to concentrate on the "good" things you read on here, such as the young(er) people (esp couples and families) that are escaping from the Cult before their entire lives are wasted on the WTS hamster wheel. . . . Hope you feel better soon! . . . Doc

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I feel that reading such negative things about an organization we were once a part of is actually a good thing. Sometimes we can feel "oh, but what if it IS the truth?!!" and go running back to it. When we read of the terrible things that the org is doing or have done it just proves that this is not God directed.

"I'd rather be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie" - Khaled Hasseini

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit