WT Resurrection Hope Absolutely Ridiculous As Illustrated In Their Publications

by JW_Rogue 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• Virran
    Virran
    Ansolutley insane. The old corps is coming back with near as new pirate clothes?? And then he needs to convert into modern day clothes? Why? Would Jehovah kill him if he didn't? Their god must be so shallow. Heck, if I had been dead and buried for hundreds and hundreds of years and get resurrected the last thing on my mind would be dress code.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................................Image result for Watchtower logo

..................................................Image result for twisted fairy tales logo

..........After I Die.....I`ll Become a JW..

.....Then Talk to a Strange Chinese Guy..................................We Just Make Shit Up..

Who Won`t Understand a Word I`m Saying..............JW`s Will Believe Anything!......LOL!!..

.......Image result for 17th century sailor.............Image result for JW.org broadcasting

• compound complex
    compound complex

The newly risen man is loyally directing other resurrected ones to Jehovah's organization.

Somehow, I was never taught this heartwarming truth as a little boy when attending Methodist Sunday School in the 1950s. Back then, it was all about Jesus . . .

CoCo

• Listener
    Listener
    There's going to be an awful lot of manufacturing of razors and costumes in the New Order......oh, and golf sets.
  • bafh
    bafh

Can I just say I don't understand their obsession with facial hair? Supposedly God created humans with hair, all over, including their face. So, what is the big effing deal?

Sigh.

BAFH

• sir82
    sir82

Awfully nice of Jehovah to sew up an 18th century naval uniform for him.

I wonder if they gave him the same rank?

Would be nice of them to promote him to captain or admiral or something before he is forced to shave his beard. Give him one day of happiness before he submits to the drudgery of doing virtually nothing other than conducting "Bible studies" for the next 900 years.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Truly weird. Are the watchtower writers and artists tripping on something?

• Alive!
    Alive!

Guess Pirates are kind of hip for kids...there was yet another illustration in a publication showing a child teaching a resurrected pirate somewhere ....darn, can't remember where it was....

See, stuff like this raises my awareness regarding 'selling' a faith, seeking to appeal to a kid's world - suppose a real pirate is more exciting.....they've used this character more than once...someone in the writing department thinks 'Pirates' sell the goods, appeals to kids....and they would be right.

So, even if you don't believe in Christ - you can see how this sure isn't about appealing to the heart re Christ....it's about adventure, The cool fun of meeting a pirate in the 'new system' -

And they sneer at Christendom........

Man, I'm tired.....just glad I don't feel compelled to deliver their Disney hype anymore, they cheapen the glory.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    the insanity continues , I wonder if the jw's who survived into the new world will be teaching these newly resurrected ones about the life in the "old world" where they covered up child abuse,allowed many many thousands to die for not accepting blood in medical emergencies,the amount of familes they destroyed through shunning,United Nations membership, gambling on the Stock Markets etc? oh of course they will all have their memories erased by anti matter !
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    WELL SAID jookbeard!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit