My big fat fabulous life....

by silentbuddha 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Seriously, is this what society has come too? How can there be a problem in this country with morbid obesity and you promote it on a tv show?

Maybe I just don't get it, but I was in a doctor's office and it was on the tv and I literally wanted to hit this woman in the face with a shoe.

• zeb
    zeb

At school I was the 'fat kid' did hopelessly in sports (thanks teachers) was ridiculed so often. Perhaps why I have compassion for anyone who is shunned.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Yeah, well ... have you seen the “little wives” series. Good effing lord. IQ of about 15 shared among them. There are several versions now. And then all the teen mom shows. Gigantic cultural rot.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I get it people are fat... so.e of them.

However being fat is unhealthy and we should not try to tell people it is ok and blame people for body shaminbg etc... It is as if reality holds no place in society.

The housewife shows I have not had the unfortunate instance of watching. Thank... Dog...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Is it just me or am I the only one who see`s health Care Professionals ,those in medical professions and the like who are obviously obese / overweight ? And I might add seem to be addicted to smoking which is another health hazard ?

I had a friend in the "truth" many years ago who got involved in one of these health fads and he wore a t-shirt that read " Lose Weight -Ask Me How" and I kid you not he had a pot belly the size of a 9 gallon Keg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit