here i am

by notalone 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

Notalone, thank you for your story and welcome to the site.

I am deeply sorry for your experience. But I am overjoyed your whole family left with you.

Kate xx

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Welcome!

I am so sorry for what your family went through. I am happy you all are out!!

• Onager
    Onager

Hi Notalone and welcome!

You'll find that most of us atheists are friendly, cuddly, sorts of people! I no more want to convince you to believe what I believe than I would like you to convince me what you believe.

We are all united here in supporting each other in escaping from the crumbling ruin of false religion that is the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi notalone, welcome.

I'm sorry to hear about the bad things that happened to your daughter.

I am still a person of faith so please don't attack this in the responses - fair enough.

I accept those who are atheists, agnostic,Muslim,Jew,Mormon, Hindu Buddhist and evangelicals - good for you.

our" implied invitation to attend the hall would be revoked".I had never herd of such a thing - nope, me neither.

This was last summer then I found ARC - that footage is worth watching. Hopefully, it will lead to governments taking punitive measures against the WTS.

• James Jack
    James Jack

"Implied invitation revoked"

I remember that expression was discussed during the CO meeting with the Elders and how to deal with those that cause disruptions at the meetings.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Notalone,

Thank you for putting your child ahead of the org. Thank you for going to the police. I am so sorry this happened, but I too am overjoyed that your whole family is out!!

Hugs,

wl9

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Sent you a PM.

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

WOW, Sorry for your troubles But Rejoice. you made it out with your family. alot of us here can only dream of having that. Peace and prayers for your family

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Congrats on not only your freedom, but also the freedom of your entire family.

• flipper
    flipper

NOTALONE- Welcome to the board and I'm so sorry to hear the pain and sorrow that you and your daughter and family had to suffer and experience. It's very sad and disgusting that the WT Society trains elders to be uncompassionate robots.

Please be assured of our best wishes and we offer our unconditional open friendship to you as a support to you. I hope in time your daughter can heal and your family can find peace. Remember, we're here for you. Take care, Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit