Cannot Access My Posts

by steve2 9 Replies latest forum tech-support

• steve2
    steve2

Coinciding with the arrival of the Hottest tab (but don't know if it's related), I can no longer call up my posts. Instead, I get a message "Bad Request".

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

...a 400 typically means that some criteria that the server expects is missing when it tries to query the result set for you.

just a stab there's probably an id or other unique identifier missing or something that's causing this. Something Simon will have to fix/look at.

and it could very well be related he may have had to migrate some things around or reproduce some keys in new tables/documents which could cause this.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks Hadriel. Funnily enough, I can still access my posts on my work computer, but, since mid-last week, not my Samsung tablet.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

same thing happens to me

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

clear your cache, let me know which browser you're on and I'll explain how to do that.

• Simon
    Simon

No need. Just click on active topics ("Latest" in the main nav) and the cookie it sets for the sort order will then make the other view work.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Me, too. Oh, thanks, Simon.

As already mentioned, Simon, my Apple has disallowed display of all personal info and interactive apps on this site since the https changeover. I think it's just my old Mac at fault. It refuses all upgrades; cannot install current Safari, so more and more websites deny entry. OTOH, my old DEL, where I am now, dutifully does my bidding.

THANKS!

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

I have the same issue: "Bad Request". I am on a desktop at 1440P, Firefox Up to date.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I've always been a good boy and it disconcerts me that I'm told my request is bad . . .

• steve2
    steve2

Co-co, the best requests are bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit