WatchtowerBrooklynRealestate com Created Date: 2015-11-17 by WT

by Watchtower-Free 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    What specific Brooklyn Watchtower buildings/real estate are yet for sale?
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

That property is worth a fortune. They must have gotten professional help with the website design. Looks nice. They are acting as their own broker to maximize $$$$.

To think those properties were either built or renovated with free labor and now will sell for millions is unbelievable. And they won't pay any taxes either to boot.

I need to start a religion.

• blondie
    blondie
    The property for the most part was not valuable when they bought it; parts were like landfill. Brooklyn Heights property is valuable partly because of the WTS.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

This is from wiki, it seems up to date:

Watch Tower Society's remaining sixteen occupied Brooklyn properties are 25, 30, 50, 58, 97, 107, 119, and 124 Columbia Heights; 55 and 67 Furman Street; 80 and 86 Willow Street; 21 Clark Street; parking lots at 1 York Street and 85 Jay Street; and 90 Sands Street already arranged to sell in 2017.

• Splash
    Splash

"We invite qualified buyers to visit the individual property websites, sign a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, and learn more about the properties."

Yes, definitely a legitimate WT site.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Okay.....

We invite qualified buyers to visit the individual property websites, sign a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, and learn more about the properties.

Wouldn't want the rank and file knowing how much they are on the market for.....

WGO

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    I was under the impression they sold off their NYC properties. Guess I was mistaken.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I wonder why The Watchtower Society doesnt give away all Brooklyn Real Estate as donation to the town of N.Y for "Caritative purposes" or donate it into a watchtower charity foundation. This would bring a good reputation for the society, imagine the increase of reputation.

I think the location would be a good place for a university with dormitory for students, who could study in the heart of a new developped part of brooklyn, DUMBO for students.

If Mark Zuckerberg could do it and donate billions of dollars, why shouldnt Watchtower be able to establish a caritative funds for children and education.

It is not against the charta of Watchtower to establish caritative funds and to sponsor education, as I read in the charta of the Londoner sister organisation, EAJW.

By donating the watchtower property they would show their caritative purpose "spirit" and legitimate the Watchtowers tax exemptions.

No charta can urge the GB to only think of Dollars for the own community, of the own profit, they are allowed to donate and help the neigbours (neigbourhood) according to the gospel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit