(OT) Freddy Vs. Jason

by Bendrr 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I just got home from watching Freddy Vs. Jason. Good movie! I highly recommend it. I won't post any spoilers but I can tell you that it definitely leaves the door open for both of those two to come back.

Mike.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    leaves the door open for both of those two to come back

......in a Steel Cage Match.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one
    I'm sorry but the Viewer's Comments from this Christian Review just made me laugh.

Neutral -- This movie was horrible. The whole plot was based around killing and promiscuity which the Bible says both are bad. Parents, don't let your children see this movie. Parent, don't see this movie either. No one should ever see this movie! My Ratings: [Extremely Offensive / 2]
    --Brady, age 20

Negative -- Wow, where to begin? My friend and I got free tickets to see this show and went today. The whole movie is about killing, none of the jokes were funny at all but crude and offensive. All the teenagers in the film think only about sex. The whole occult theme scares me, and makes me wonder why those soul-less movie makers are intent on making demons "cool." I emplore everyone to stay away from this movie and send a message to those who want to profit on this filth. I was so horrified that I cried, out in my car after the movie for everyone that had to watch such horror. My Ratings: [Extremely Offensive / 1]
    --Kenny Frisch, age 19

Erm,

You know you can look up stuff about what a film's about. I imagine the majority of film fans know what type of film featuring Freddy and Jason is going to be like. Jeez.

I've personally not seen it yet. Might download it.

-

Ignored One.

• embalmed
    embalmed
    [ If our reviews have been helpful to you, please prayerfully consider a donation to help pay the expenses for making this service available to you and your family! Donations are tax-deductible. ]

Heh. If you have read our reviews, send us money so we won't have to use our own, and we'll tell you how immoral it is and why you should not see it.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I can't wait to see it.

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Those comments are really funny, if your scared go to church. silly jesus freaks , dont they know Blood-sex-bad humor are a time tested triune for a perfect slasher recipe ?

I cant wait to see it ! I love the bad houmor in these flicks , and the psudo slasher horror cracks my ass up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit