Who is Lorenz Reibling and could he be the front man for investment of Brooklyn's Millions?

by Bill Covert 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Orphan Crow did a important post on Lorenz Reibling that centered on the medical area of Ron Lapin and bloodless sugury. Yet the Utube interview dealt with Reibling in Argentina looking to invest in multiple $20 M - $50 M real estate financing. There was no discussion as to who's money Reibling is looking to invest. A couple of days ago Jeff T was posting the thought that the WBTS perhaps had set up a invetment division.

What are the chances that the money that L. Reibling is talking about in the utube interview in Orphan Crows post is the money from the sale of Brooklyn properties?

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I didn't intend to say that they will be investing other people's money. I think that buying and selling real estate may be a major factor in their future business model as a source of funds. i believe that the Brooklyn real estate office they've set up may be the template for future business. They don't need other peoples money, they already own a ton of real estate. Nor will they want the scrutiny that comes with investing other people's money.
  • Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

I was not speaking of other peoples money, I was speaking about WBTS money.

Read Orphan Crow's post on Lorenz Reibling where she does a lot of research into the back ground connections between L. Reibling and the WBTS. Then view the utube interview in Argentina. HOW IS IT THAT A MAN WITH BACKGROUND CONNECTIONS WITH THE WBTS IS IN POSSESSION OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO INVEST IN REA:L ESTATE VENTURES?

I pm ed Orphan Crow with the question as to whether the monies refered to in the utube video per chance could be WBTS money from sale of Brooklyn assets. To which she replied that this was a field she was not knowledgabe about. As you read in her post she was centered on the medical issues. BUT is there a important piece of information hiding in plain sight as to multi millions of dollars being offered for investment being that of WBTS orgin? Please view the utube video as this post centers on L. Reibling statement that he is looking to invest several multi millions of dollars, WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF THAT MONEY?

Jeff this is your field of expertise do real investors go on public media to advertise they have multi millions to invest? And if per chance L. Reibling is a front man for the WBTS and that is church money what are the chances that the 'sharks' are going to take advantage of that money and remove it from the church. If that were true it would explain the currant money woes so close after of liquidating Brooklyn assets.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    • Jeff this is your field of expertise do real investors go on public media to advertise they have multi millions to invest?

In a word, yes. Donald Trump has spent a lifetime hyping himself.

And if per chance L. Reibling is a front man for the WBTS and that is church money what are the chances that the 'sharks' are going to take advantage of that money and remove it from the church.

Who are the "sharks" and why and how would they be stealing from the WTBS? The Watchtower will no doubt invest the money its making somewhere. If they have sense they'll put into stocks and more probably government bonds, which would give them a tax free income stream.

If that were true it would explain the currant money woes so close after of liquidating Brooklyn assets.

I think that what we're seeing with the Watchtower's finances is short term cash flow trouble. If they do in fact make over a billion dollars on the sale of the NYC properties, properly invested (see above) that investment should produce about 40 million dollars of income per year.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Bill: L. Reibling statement that he is looking to invest several multi millions of dollars, WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF THAT MONEY?

From ultra rich families.

http://familyofficeassociation.com/

About the Family Office Association
    The Family Office Association (FOA) is a global membership organization exclusive to single family offices and families of wealth. We are based in Greenwich, Connecticut but have members from all over the United States and around the world. Our membership realizes the value of coming together in a confidential setting to share ideas and compare notes. The Family Office Association seeks to provide the combination of privacy and openness where relationships of trust can grow.
    These are the primary concerns of the association:

1. Preservation of family wealth
    2. The fostering of Stewardship in the next generation, and
    3. The expansion of family philanthropic Legacy
    Lorenz Reiblin (strange spelling) is listed as "Featured Speaker Real Assets Investing for Single Family Offices" and his bio says this:
    Chairman and Co-Founder of Taurus Investment Holdings, LLC, a real estate investment advisor to high-net-worth individuals in Boston. Lorenz is focused on the development and nourishment of international relationships with investors and product sources predominantly in Taurus’ non-US related businesses. He is a frequent speaker at real estate conferences, and an advisor to the renowned MIT/CRE Center of Real Estate in Cambridge, MA. Lorenz is a co-founder of Taurus, and has been involved in hundreds of commercial real estate transactions since 1979.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

We've heard recent allegations that the Org has corporate shareholders (and that some aren't even JWs).

If it's true, it wouldn't surprise me if Riebling is one of 'em.

Have to admit, if your goal is to influence WT policy re. "bloodless" medical technology (or whatever), a seat at that table might be a lot more effective than merely having a GB member's ear ('specially considering just how f**king clueless the GB really seems to be).

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Vidiot: We've heard recent allegations that the Org has corporate shareholders (and that some aren't even JWs).
    If it's true, it wouldn't surprise me if Riebling is one of 'em.

Hehee...it would explain why the WTS isn't opposed to medical marijuana use. Seein' as Rebling has his finger in a marijuana growing company.

http://www.kayaholdings.com/

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, jeezus, now that's funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit