Brokeback Watchtower:

Thank you! Very good video review.

Atlantis!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Excellent presentation, Susan!

• zeb
    zeb

Having sat through the study shown as it happened it struck me that the two goons had not made preparation of evidence and they bumbled and fumbled and constantly apologized.

A very good presentation Sue and no echoing of audio for which I am grateful.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

These two goons were pathetic to say the least. Rodney Spinks looked as though he was constantly waiting for the Holy Spirit to put words in his mouth ,that never came .

And Terence O`brian just flat out lied in his testimony

Terence O`Brian ,and Rodney Spinks were constantly referring back to the legal dept. of the JW religion ,not the Bible for there defence in doing nothing to help or support the victims of abuse .

Thanks for the video BW

• zeb
    zeb

Re Policy.

My wife (uber) gave me a copy of the child protection "policy".

• It was a collation of Awake! extracts.
    • There was photocopy of staples on one page. Indicating that some pages were part of a larger whole.
    • There was no signature of any corporate executive/s.

Watching the two wt executives before the CARC took me to a scripture quoting the Christ In Luke 12 v 11-12. Here Jesus was preparing his followers for a time when they would be taken before courts, .judges.

"Do not be anxious about how you will defend yourself or what you will say;(12) for the Holy spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say".....

With their bumbling ill prepared and ill informed responses it seems to me the Holy spirit was missing...........

It would have been revealing if the commission had asked the two wt execs for their education levels attained.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    smiddy3 - "...Spinks looked as though he was constantly waiting for the Holy Spirit to put words in his mouth that never came..."

Exactly the impression I got.

smiddy3 - "...constantly referring back to the legal dept. of the JW religion, not the Bible for there defense..."

If that ain't a Gibralter-sized red flag, WTF is???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit