The Tweedledum and Tweedledee fantazy of the Watcctower...

by The Rebel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

was geniously created by the W.T leadership, when they shifted the idea of the coming of Gods Kingdom, to the idea that Gods kingdom is already being represented by their " visible organisation" on earth today. But as the totlitarian " ark" of the W.T crashes, many in the W.T, particularly those at Bethel will now look through the W.T "looking-glass" and no-longer see that "paradise" already existing on earth today.

When this happens, a person should decide to look clearly through a different sort of looking glass. Here is what I discoverd when I looked through my very own "looking glass":-

a) I can control what it is I am doing.

b) I can control who it is that I am.

c) I can control how I behave.

And most importantly I discoverd

D) It was only in the W.T I had absolutely no control of who I was.

So what is it you discoverd when you looked through "YOUR" looking class and not the " W.T" looking glass?

The Rebel.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Close, but I'd phrase it like this:

I and only I must control who I am and what I am doing in life and with my life.

In WT Land, Jehovah is gonna swoop in and "make everything all right" so the only thing I had to do was "hang in there" for a few more months, years, (OK reality became decades? -- but it wasn't supposed to be that way).

The realization that it was all in my hands was eye-opening. I wasn't going to be able to "pray out of it" when things were not going well. I was in control (at least as much as it is possible to control things.)

It wasn't Satan's fault. It wasn't persecution from his "bad guys".

But then, it wasn't because I had "lost Jehovah's Blessing" either. (So, I could quit pummeling myself.)

Welcome to reality!

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life.

• Sabin
    Sabin

Guilt free masturbation is the best

• Sabin
    Sabin

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

l based my thread on " Alice in wonderland." All witnesses should read " Alice in wonderland"

" If I had a world of my own, everything would be noncence, nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise is what it isn't, and what it wouldn't be, it would you see?

Now where is Slimboyfact? ....Actually we should all read " Alice in wonderland". So why is this wonderful book considerd only for children?

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit