• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thank you

• cofty
    cofty

Excellent thanks for posting.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I highly recommend this - the JW bit is 26minute on.

Kudos to BBC R4 - a very highly respected international news source - for publishing this.

• zeb
    zeb
  • cofty
    cofty

I told the three JWs at a cart in Edinburgh today about this programme. They packed up their 2 carts and ran away.

I think my tally of JWs running away is up to 6 now.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Good. I'm glad this is getting attention. It'll help these imperfect men come to realize that it's imperative for them to turn all accusations to the local legal authorities.

One of those mistakes that they need to finally correct. The Catholic church had their moment with this, now the JWs and other closed-up orgs must face the same music.

DY

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Expect there to be a BBC news report or segment on something like the Victoria Derbyshire programme too.

• cobweb
    cobweb

I heard this, this morning too. It was featured as a headline in the news and papers rundown at 8am and then i saw it had been the main story in the earlier 7:10am Sunday show. It was a good 18 minute long feature and they trailed it several times through the show.

BBC radio 4 is THE main talk radio channel in the UK - many like me set it as their morning alarm & i'm sure even going out so early, it got a good audience.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Can't hardly wait until the kind of thing that happened in Australia comes to the U.S.

I hope the media blows it out of proportion. Only so will they apologize publicly and change their reporting policies.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit