Trump son-in-law Kushner denies collusion with Russia - Just A crazy thought or two.

by WHATSGOINGON 8 Replies latest social current

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Okay so Jared Kushner will probably be thoroughly investigated maybe he already has been.

They will look at all of his business dealings, who he was worked with over the last few years.

Who sold him all of their properties - we know the answer to that. WT.

Will the U.S Government also investigate Watchtower as well - we shall see. You never know what will happen.

I can see a private investigation who knows what they will uncover.

Just a thought.

WGO.

• Simon
    Simon
    Will the U.S Government also investigate Watchtower as well - we shall see

No need, they won't. What possible reason could there be to do so?

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

I was thinking that if they did uncover some dodgy dealings they may go further into his businesses - to see

who he has been associating with and what transactions he has made.

Then they may take a look at Watchtower - it was just a thought.

• sir82
    sir82

My virtually worthless opinion:

There was no explicit "help us cheat to win the election" collusion with the Russians.

But there are some very dirty business relations between the Trumps & Russia, probably not explicitly tied to politics, and the investigation will end up revealing things the Trumpenclan desperately want to remain hidden.

I'm thinking the Russian government wanted Trump to win, and did indeed work hard to try to bring about that result. I don't know, and it may not be knowable, how much effect their efforts had.

But I also think that even the Russians are taken aback, and disappointed, at the sheer ineptitude of the Trump administration. Whether you like him or not, you have to admit that there is no one is recent memory so adept at shooting himself in the foot - over and over and over and over.......and over and over and over.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    there are some very dirty business relations between the Trumps & Russia, probably not explicitly tied to politics

In trying to cover up the former, the latter may very well be influenced. I think we are already seeing it.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I would be curious to see what (if anything) might be uncovered in his recent purchases of the Watchtower properties.

It's curious that the Russian JW's are suddenly under ban just after Kushner purchased their properties and is now accused of having illegal dealings with the Russian Government.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON
    It's curious that the Russian JW's are suddenly under ban just after Kushner purchased their properties and is now accused of having illegal dealings with the Russian Government.

I had the same thought as you Pete - but didn't want to appear a conspiracy nut, he he.

Its very interesting.

• Hecce
    Hecce

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium. The New York Times reported Uranium One’s chairman, Frank Guistra, made significant donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for one speech from a Russian investment bank that has “links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” Notably, Frank Giustra, the Clinton Foundation’s largest and most controversial donor, does not appearanywhere in Clinton’s “non-private” emails. It is possible that the emails of such key donors were automatically scrubbed to protect the Clinton Foundation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#7395c1c53991

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I think that they might take a look, but just as they will with any other business. The moment they see nothing relevant that will be the end of it. The WT is not that important.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit