KH construction

by truth doubter 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Build Mega K.H, One in each large city. People flock to Mega churches this days.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Even if they are building some new kingdom halls now they are not printing 50 million magazines around the world they should be about $1 million dollars a month better off
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Over 3 years now, A promise was made to build my MIL's 40 year old building ( actually like a house with no windows, the old style) a new hall " soon" after the old one was abandoned, and the congregation merged with another 25 minute drive away. Yes, not one thing has been done to build this new "promised" hall. As expected by those who have a clue.

It would be laughable if it were not for the tragic hopes these poor, gullible, wishful, people cling to.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Image result for laughing all the way to the bank

The GB is laughing all the way to the bank.

Doc

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I know an elder in my hall who is heavily involved in the KH builds and the LDC work. I will ask him this Sunday discreetly.
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton
    One being built in Summerland BC right now. A few Reno projects as well in BC.
  • lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

My old congregation was supposed to be getting a new hall to share with another congregation 10 miles away. This was at least 6 years ago. The other hall was worth a lot more and has been sold for a couple years now, so they're left sharing our old one.

Still no sign of the new one being built anytime soon!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    In my state I know of NO halls being built or refurbished. I remember when I used to work on 3 or 4 a year.
  • James Jack
    James Jack

Truth Doubter

Who are you? What's your story?

These 2 topics you started have already been covered many months ago.

• freddo
    freddo
    Probably just enough to say "look there's one being built" when they close and sell ten others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit