KH construction

by truth doubter 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I contacted the elder in my hall who's heavy into the LDC and he informed me that for the most part KH construction is being concentrated in three locations in the U.S. He mentioned FL, TX and CA. Those are the hot spots according to the Society he said and that's where the majority of the construction is taking place. He kinda changed the subject after that and it was hard to get him back on it with out seeming suspicious.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, but neither was he...

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Thanks for the info!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I contacted the elder in my hall who's heavy into the LDC and he informed me that for the most part KH construction is being concentrated in three locations in the U.S. He mentioned FL, TX and CA. Those are the hot spots according to the Society he said and that's where the majority of the construction is taking place.

If you are from FL, TX, or CA -- kindly let us know if you are aware of any KH building projects at this time.

I believe it's all hype and BS which amounts to nothing more than a smokescreen to steal the funds from every Congregation.

Doc

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I'm with Doc...

can we get a witness?

oh sorry, wrong denomination ....couldn't help myself

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    If you are from FL, TX or CA can you verify that KHs are being built in your area? Anyone?
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    James jack, Do you know of any new ones near you?
  • committeechairman
    committeechairman

There are two in Texas - one in Burleson, TX (just south of Fort Worth and completed if I heard it right) and one in South Texas (don't remember the city). That's it. All the rest are halted AFAIK. There were numerous projects in the old RBCs in Texas and those are all on hold.

I have more information and I'll post it when I get in a better position to do so. I don't think I've seen posts about the major reorg that went on in LDC at the end of January of this year in the US but I can provide details.

CC

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    As mentioned in another post there is one in my neck of the woods in Mansfield ohio
  • Magnum
    Magnum

committeechairman: the major reorg that went on in LDC at the end of January of this year in the US

Please provide more details as soon as possible. They've already had a major reorg??? They just got started not long ago.

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

So the brief version of what happened is this. Previously, across the United States branch territory there were LDC (Local Design Construction Department) zone offices - can't remember how many. Very large field staff of special full time servants but very little progress on projects. As of the end of January of 2016, all the field zone offices were closed and most of the field special full time servants that had been recently appointed in 2015 were discharged back into the field. A small number of these folks rolled back up into the branch office LDC department. As of now, all construction across the US branch territory is being supervised by the LDC department at the branch office. I was in complete shock when I heard this.

At the same time, the number of projects for the US for the next twelve months was just to build 50 KHs for the entire country.

I confirmed this with two sources and have seen some practical evidence that is is true. I have said this before and I'll say it again - I cannot for the life of me understand what is going on with this. Clearly, this is a cash conservation effort - and it can't just be about the Warwick project because the sheer scale of the sell off and reduction in project activity. Even internal projects that have small cost to them with the branch office are being discontinued. The only theory that makes sense is either the theory about a huge investment loss of some type (in which case, why not tell the publisher what is going on so that if they want to contribute to make up the loss, they can do so) or they are putting together a huge fund to cover what they believe are contingent liabilities that will surface in the next 18 to 24 months. In either case, with the financial things that are going on and with the organizational changes happening where you don't have a clue what they are going to do next and there is no consistency to anything...I am super uncomfortable and just waiting for the change that makes me say I'm completely done with this mess.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit