Mother let die child

by TheWonderofYou 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Emotional scene with children, mother, doctors and priest, ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qDTaFRbCM8

• carla
    carla

Can you give us the gist of this in English?

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Sadly I am merely spanish beginner. So it may last longer.

The son denunciates his mother and calls her the killer of his brother.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Don't put much meaning to those shows. Specially Caso Cerrado. Most of the cases presented there are acted on by cheap actors. There is a disclaimer at the end of the show that tells you so. Most times they pick subjects like gay marriage or discrimination to get people to dwell over wha is fair and what is not. The "judge" in this case ended up ruling in favor of the mother based on freedom of religion. She gives the speech right before it on how everyone is free to choose whatever they want to believe even if it kills them.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Thanks StarTrekAngel

Interesting then that Ana María Polo ruled in favor of the mother

Wikipedia: Caso Cerrado

In the end credits, a disclaimer is presented stating that most of the cases are dramatized. On January 4, 2009, Ana María Polo stated during an interview with the Chilean newspaper La Tercera, "Most of the cases have to be arranged and modified. It's the message that we send to the audience what really counts." She added that every case is real, however, sometimes actors are used in cases where participants in the dispute do not want to appear on the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Cerrado

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Ana Maria Polo is actually a lawyer among other things. I am surprised she did not dig a bit more into the cult before before putting this together. In other cases of manipulation and abuse she goes on and on about how manipulators work. (mother in law watches the show a lot when she is at my house). Sad that she helps reinforce the indoctrination in the hispanic community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit