How the Amish coped with Covid

by Kosonen 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Have you heard how the Amish coped with Covid? Actually very well ignoring all government advice.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LshROR4hHrvX/

I am living in Sweden. The same here. We had no mandatory mask requirements in public transport or shopping malls or at schools or most work places. Nothing catastrofic happened. We had according to some statistics only about 6 % more deaths 2020 than usual years. So nothing special in reality.

Usually 90000 people die a year in Sweden. So 7000 extra is not making any bigger impact on the society. I know personally only about one person who died of covid. He was about 55 years old.

He went on vacation to Columbia and never came back. I don't know if he got any treatment or not. But I have heard that if you get Ivermectin as soon you start to feel sick you have 5 times more chance to survive than without it.

• badcompany
    badcompany

Thanks for sharing, Kosonen. Sending on. I believe in herd immunity and a strong immune system. I don't believe in masks and vax's. This isn't about a pandemic. This is about government control over every aspect of your life.

• hoser
    hoser

The Amish probably eat better than the average North American which probably helps them avoid sickness.

• waton
    waton
    This isn't about a pandemic. This is about government control over every aspect of your life

bc, Amish, hutterites, doukhobors Mennonites, already reject government control, but have their own, so, --- isolation is already a way of life. protection from virus and governing bodies of all unkind kinds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit