ISP ?

by heathen 5 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I been thinking of changing my ISP and trying the peoplepc online network. Has anyone tried this and is it as good as I've heard ? It seemed like there was alot of small print in the contract and thought that it would probly wind up costing more than the unlimited access price of 15.95$ a month . Any replies are welcome.

• heathen
    heathen

wow a whole thread to myself .

• ballistic
    ballistic

I wonder how long before ISP replies to this thread?

p.s. I don't know about that network, sorry.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Dialup? What's that?

• heathen
    heathen

The cable net is a little too pricey but the service is much better . I was just trying to find something that fits a tight budget and still gets me on the web . I most say the web has changed my life some , I've only had access for 2 years or so . Now I'm a webaholic. lol

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Heathen, before broadband was available to me I used an unlimited dialup ISP that cost $9.95/mo. Unfortunately, it was available only to those who hosted a site through softcomca.com.

You might check with your long distance company... they may have some sort of package deal where you get long distance and ISP service for a lower monthly rate. I think my sister gets AT&T Worldnet service for $8/mo (not unlimited). I could be wrong though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit