Jesus is Alive.

by Rattigan350 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Around Easter time church people will say "Jesus is Alive" or "He is Risen".

But what's the big deal? Jesus was alive in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, etc, etc on down to 33 CE.

They are stating a fact that was true for 1987 years. But church people don't think, they just join the rally cry.

The shutting down of the churches has been a great thing as no one learns anything there. It is just a social club.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That archetype of the perfect slave never was actually alive. Not even "alive" in the sense of a virus. All that thing ever was is a tool to enslave the whole world, and I have seen precious little in the way of slowing down due to this virus. They just order bibles and crosses online, and stream or zoom church services as if they were still going. And, for all I know, from their home they could be zooming 15 or 20 churches per day instead of the one per week they used to go to.

And, without work, many people actually did stream or zoom more church services than they otherwise would have. What else are you going to do if you have all that time, cannot leave home, and were too stupid to load up on video games or regular movies/TV shows to serve as entertainment? And are too lazy to make that attempt to start learning another language (preferably not that one that is a curse on all humanity), using the Internet to view the videos and pick up a few books. I am sure that many idiots used church as entertainment (it will only help joke-hova with its project of enslaving all of us). At least learning German (which is, by the way, not the cursed language--Hebrew is) does not help with the enslavement.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Oh dear what is new. The Church in their daily affliction proclaims the encouragement of their Master being risen (and not left to death and corruption, and a new creature created and given the name Jesus, as the JWs teach). Every year it stirs hearts in new and old believers! HALLELUJAH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit