HollywoodisCalling.com.....

by teenyuck 6 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Now, for only $19.95, you can have a bona fide Hollywood celebrity call you or a loved one!

Just think, you don't know what to get that special someone...Have hunky Lorenzo Lamas call and wish her a Happy Birthday! Can't decide what to get for his anniversary? Have the bountiful Barbi Twins give him a call and congratulate him on his good taste in picking....YOU!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL!! I'm going to have John De Lancie call. I always dreamed of talking to Q!

• gumby
    gumby
    Have the bountiful Barbi Twins give him a call and congratulate him on his good taste in picking....YOU!!

No way hosea! Having the twins call would cost you 19.95 ...twice! I would however pay 99.95 each....if that would include a hug and a kiss from the two. I'd say about a 15 minute hug and a 30 second kiss would be worth the 99.95. I'd probably pass out and wouldn't get to enjoy it anyway.

Gumby

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow does that mean that all of these celebrities are broke and that is why they are doing this??? If it is, it is kinda sad makes you remember that most celebrities only have that 15 minutes of fame.

Leslie

• smack
    smack

I had a look, but damned if I can see any celebrities there. I need to watch more crap TV

smack

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I saw the name David Naughton. Best known for shredding humans and bonking Jenny Agutter in an "American Werewolf in London." Remember when he was the official Dr. Pepper guy and danced in our homes some 20 plus years ago? He came to the J.C. Penney where I worked and I got my picture taken with him. I found that photo recently going through all of my photographs.

I think most of the people on this list are candidates for "Star Dates" on E!.

• yxl1
    yxl1
    I'm going to have John De Lancie call. I always dreamed of talking to Q!

Nerd !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit