Los Angeles Ex JW Picnic!

by Brymichmom 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to remind all of you that we have a picnic scheduled for Saturday, August 30th from 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. We will be barbecuing between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. We hope to see as many of you there as possible. The location will be at Wilderness Park in Downey (Southeast Los Angeles County) which is on Florence Avenue and the 605 Freeway. Oh, we have a ramada reserved for this occasion!

Wilderness Park is at the center of this map (I hope it comes out) right next to the Rio San Gabriel River on Little Lake Road, right off the 605 Freeway. Please call me if you have any questions on how to get there. I look forward to seeing all of you there. Also please call me and let me know that you are coming so I can plan for the barbecue. Also, please bring side dishes, such as potato salad, chips, drinks etc....Or whatever you can think of to bring. Don't forget desserts too! We will have a great time! Please email me if you plan on coming at [email protected]. Thank you!
  • Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Sounds like it would be nice, but that would be a hell of a drive for me.

Merc'

• Joker10
    Joker10

i live close. How many attend the gatherings?

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Joker, if you live close you are more than welcome to attend. I do also have monthly support group meetings, but this month is a just for fun picnic. My support group has about a regular attendance of about 15 per month. But they are not always the same people. Please email me at [email protected] and I will be glad to give you my phone number if you need to talk to me.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sounds great! I would love to attend!

Trouble is, I live on the wrong side of the Pacific.

Hope you have a great picnic.

• smack
    smack

I'll pick you up on the way through

Be ready I R impatient

smack

• Prisca
    Prisca

Does that mean I get to ride on the Ducati?

• smack
    smack

well,, I did read in that sex thread that you have some leather gear? So why not

(thats if RF hasn't stretched it)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit