Read the last sentence in this article! Hmmm!

by Iamallcool 8 Replies latest social current

• Iamallcool
  • jhine
    jhine

So what are you thinking lamallcool ?

Jan

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Well, I was really hoping to personally arrest that guy. I have worked fugitive cases on JW child molesters. However, that guy is the one I want to put shiny bracelets on the most.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Jhine, Maybe he attended the meetings at the KH and got reinstated. I might be wrong. The KH is less than 6 miles away from his home.

• jhine
    jhine

I've read the report through a couple of times am l missing something? I can't see anything pertaining to the WT .

Jan

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

This article has no mention of Jehovah's Witnesses. This is a well know case of a serial child molester who was a Ministerial Servant at the time of his crimes. John Walsh of America's Most Wanted fame did an expose on this case on his most recent tv show. The show interviewed many of his victim's who were all children of Jehovah's Witnesses in his congregation.

• Iamallcool
  • lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Yeah.. I get it. The cops know he had help. The question is who.... and since he was a JW.... then....

• jhine
    jhine

Ok , l get it now . Anyone outside of America probably doesn't know about this case , which included me .

Yes in the light of that information l understand the original OP . It does seem POSSIBLE that the WT helped him . Not sure how that can be proved though

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit