Why would the demons want so many of scriptures in the bible translated the same way as many of the NWT has theirs?

by wwjdnwt 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt

I am pretty sure that most of the former JW's here already know about Johannas Greber the former Catholic Priest who translated a bible with the help of demons, the thing is that the NWT has translated many of the same scriptures the way that Greber has done. The story of Greber freaks me out each time I look it up. This topic may have already been discussed prior and if so I apologize for discussing it again. I think it is important for JW's that are lurking on here to read about this Catholic Priest whom the WT quoted from many times as support for their NWT. If for some reason the links do not work, just type his name in google search. If this doesn't make you run for the hills, away from the JW's , then I don't know what would. Please, JW's on here that are wondering, and thinking that something isn't quite right about your religion, take time to read this.

http://caic.org.au/jws/theology/wtgreber.htm

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/who_is_greber.htm

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie
    This point has always been a source of amusement to me, because some people try to make it look as if Greber would be the main source of the NWT, as if Greber is the one they have relied upon. That is to make Greber a tiny bit too important.
  • wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt
    Hi Hippie, It doesn't really matter if the NWT has other sources, that doesn't make those other sources reliable. This man, Greber had demons, tell him that John 1:1 and other scriptures should be translated the same way the NWT has translated theirs. That is scary and odd don't you think? No?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wait, are you saying that the WT's understanding of scripture has been heavily influenced by this Greber guy... yet they denounce him as having been "demonized"?

WTF??? :laughing:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit