Board assistance for Debela!

by Atlantis 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Friends, Debela wrote to me several times requesting a video she says that I posted here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5719452662366208/2-videos-if-you-want-them

Her description at the bottom of the page sounds like a Watchtower Edition and not a video. She gives a link and I would like to help her find what she is looking for.

I think one of the videos was (You Became So Beloved To Us), but I have already posted that one again for her and she says that is not the one she wants.

Does anyone remember what the other one was? The one she describes from her link? She said it was nwton_Emp4 and I don't recall posting it.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

This is the Spanish version of what she's looking for:

https://youtu.be/3P7B3zV3Vco

I've got the original English file from jw..org, I'm not sure if it was ever leaked here.

It was shown during the service meeting last fall, and it features a clip from the annual meeting with the awkward blooper edited out.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

Thank you so very much for your assistance! The problem is, I just can not find that video in my files which bothers me especially when someone says that I posted it. The one you show is in Spanish, so what is it called in English?

I will check and see if it is on jw.org, but if it isn't could you upload your English version and provide us with a download link? I sure would appreciate it and I know Debela will be very thankful also.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Found it!

Ok Debela, here you go! I had it all the time but it was in the wrong file folder. (That's what you get when you get to be an old dinosaur like me.)

Atlantis!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

Thanks again! Your link showed the Spanish version but it gave me enough clues to where I had put it. The movie starts out showing a date of 1950 and that is the file I put it in, when I should have put it in the more recent file.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• Debela Herta
    Debela Herta

Thank you very much, Atlantis! Thank you for that file and for your patience!

TITO

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Debela:

Very welcome! I am glad you requested it now because if you hadn't I would have thought it was lost for good!

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Enjoy your beers. I had 12 already, I think I'm gonna pass out! πŸΊπŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ™‡
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

12 beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes, you must be feeling no pain at least!

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Just to be clear, I was referring to the icons you gave us in your messages, I thought they were beers, and I got 12 icons πŸ˜„

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit