The GAME between the Gods!

by Michele Lyon 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Michele Lyon
    Michele Lyon

The GAME between the Gods!

I’m bored with the term- sheep. Hence, I was going to use gerbils but I realized that word got used up in Hollywood! So we will use the animal: LEMMINGS!

To understand a little more about the big picture, please look for the possibilities!

What we have been experiencing for millenniums is a GAME being played out! It was established in the beginning whom would win in the end, which would have the most lemmings and what the outcome would be. A challenge was made, a challenge was accepted. You have on your right: the God of Beauty, creativity, love & accountability (Jah). On your left is the God of darkness (Satan) the god of addiction for he is a late stage addict. Like all good addicts he wants what he wants, when he wants it! He will go to any length to get it. He is entitled, narcissistic, impatient & self-willed. His tools of manipulation; addiction, fear, greed, power, pride & ambition.

It was no secret that in the land of the lemmings the majority would serve the God on the left. After all don’t most of the lemmings just eat, sleep & defecate? Most are just followers, and would follow their leaders over the cliff. Most would be easy to manipulate, for they do not think for themselves.

The God of Beauty however, does not require mass subjects. Just the best! These lemmings would "see" what the dark God was offering was not enough. So they go against the grain, stand out as being different than the mass majority.

So the challenge was; " I’ll bet (Satan speaking) I can get even your lemmings to follow me. Let’s see if I can get all or at least most!" So the GAME was on. Both Gods agreed to make the GAME interesting and challenging they needed to make it difficult. I believe this is where the Bible and other Holy Writings come in.

Let’s make it a book of mystery. Like all good mystery books it had a cast of characters, a plot, climax, and conclusion. Now every good mystery has sub-plots, useless characters and occurrences. They are to purposely mislead the reader. Only those who are sleuths would read between the lines and look for the real plot! The Bible is no different! Jah purposely allowed an error of writings & understandings (sub-plots) to be written into the Bible to mislead. So much so that all religions would be able to quote and use to their satisfaction. But all would be duped! All would miss the point, the big picture! Why is this point valid?

Analyze, why did Jah set up a congregation (first century) using his #1 son and all his cohorts that he knew would fail? Dissension’s, rules & apostasy entered immediately. Was he stupid? Obviously not! It was part of the plan strategy for the GAME. Did he know people would end up worshipping Christ (the idea) set up sainthoods, churches, rituals (even witnesses would observe) for the sake of tradition & religion? Yes! The arrogance of modern day religious mankind to think they can succeed where Jesus & his helpers could not. "Man cannot take his own step". God instigated or allowed this plan to prove religion cannot work. And with Jesus coming to earth and removing the barrier of sin that block man from Jah. He was paving the way for all mankind to have the ability to have "one on one" communication with Jah without a religious middleman. Yes, the first century congregation worked so well the earth went into the "dark ages" very soon after the failure.

But there would be "sleuths" who would eventually be able "as the day draws near" to "see" the real plot and look beyond all the sub-plots, and truly understand the real mystery.

These lemmings of Jah would feel alone, be in a wilderness, pestered by Satan. But would stand on their own 2 feet because they knew it was right. There is no where else for them to go! They cannot go backward (into Satan’s den). They know that would not work for them any longer. So they play the waiting game. Armageddon, they do not fear because they are no longer part of the "lie" (Remember 2Thess. 2:11,12). Oftentimes in a mystery one word mentioned only once can mean an understanding that you would miss if you did not keep on the watch for it (as a thief).

The last part of the GAME is almost over. Jah is lifting the protective veil from over the earth. Which has its consequences. All lemmings are being exposed. The mass lemmings of darkness are turning against each other. Their lifestyles are killing them! All the God of beauty has to do is let them suffer their own consequences! And he has speeded up the process. It is entirely possible The Great Trib/Armageddon has already begun. What we have been waiting for has already started! All the sub-plots are being exposed. Only those who are part of the "lie" cannot "see" it for they were meant to fall into error and believe the "lie"!

CHECKMATE!!

Michele

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

hmmm, where have I heard this brand of stupidity before?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

It started with the Great Power Outage of 2003.....

• Satanus
    Satanus

She must have gone off her medication again Just kidding. I suppose this is as good a place as any to bounce theories around.

SS

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Way over myVisit Smiley Central!head

Visit My Mail Stamp! or Visit My Mail Stamp!

OCW

• Gopher
    Gopher

Shorter posts are more easily understood.

Michelle -- what is the key point you're trying to convey?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

glad I'm not the only one walking away scrathing my head

• Michele Lyon
    Michele Lyon

Either take it as a joke or look for some truth's.

The message is obvious if you look at it abstractly- I believe in God. The religion duped me not God! He gave us indicators all along that religion is false.

He gave me messages or indicators for a long time to leave the religion, I did not "see" them. I paid a high price! I lost everything but intimate family.

As a blessing I believe he helps us if we choose to develop high abstract reasoning.

Religion teaches us to not use our brains. I believe in stretching our minds to new ideas. How do we know there is not truth in them? How do we know, if someone does not speak up?

By all means take what you want and leave the rest! Or don't read my posts, it might just get you thinking!

Michele

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit