Hey Faye!..

Thanks..It`s nice to be back..

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I have missed you too, Outlaw.

:)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I also recommend The Blind Watchmaker. No matter how disrespectful towards religion Richard Dawkins appears to believers, he is brilliant at explaining evolution, and at arguing in favour of it over creationism.

I'd like to recommend Evolution: The Human Story by Dr. Alice Roberts. It's aimed at the casual reader and shows lots of evidence for different species of Homo and other genera. The near complete fossil skeleton of the Homo ergaster boy I find particularly interesting.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Actually the JWS message is becoming more and more irreverent based from the fact its proclaiming assertions were composed from human ignorance tainted with endeavoring corruption from a religious publishing house the Watchtower Corporation.

God would have nothing to do with these charlatans running their own publishing house spouting false prophetic doctrines, no matter how much power and wealth those men created around themselves.

JWS have been deceivingly coerced to be devoted to the Watchtower Corporation under a premise that in doing so they are appeasing God Jehovah or his son Jesus Christ.

Sounds like lsw1961 has got himself in quagmire of corruption and doesn't know how to get out of it.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Why are there still apes…why haven’t they turned into the missing link???

What missing link?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Shouldn't there currently be so-called missing links in the amounts that there are apes currently and shouldn’t what has died off be the apes and we would be wondering what humans were like prior to the so-called missing link (apes) instead of wondering what humans were after apes???

There is no such thing as a "missing link."

Missing link is a colloquial term, not a scientific term. In Science, there are things referred to as transitional fossils. These are fossils that show a stage of evolution.

There are many, many, many transitional fossils. Just google "evidence for evolution" and you'll find plenty of information.

All of us are transitional species. There wasn't one point in time where an ape grunted, and suddenly gave birth to the first human. It's a gradual change over a long period of time. It's not like flipping a light switch.

This is why I encourage you to read actual books on evolution instead of just regurgitating creationist talking points. Then, you can see what the science of evolution truly states, and you can then make an informed decision on whether to decide to accept the huge body of evidence in favor of it or go back to bronze age creation stories.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks OrphanCrow..

No internet for over a month..

That`s no way to live life!..LOL!!..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Welcome back Outlaw , we were wondering where you got to.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    There were so many times when I thought 'ok, this is where outlaw should post the perfect picture!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit