JW message becoming more and more relevant

by lsw1961 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks Finklestien!..

I`m farther back in the wilderness now..And..

I`ve got better internet!..

Win-Win...

• johnamos
    johnamos
    What missing link?

• cofty
    cofty

johnamos are you really that determined to display your ignorance in public?

Read a book FFS!

• johnamos
    johnamos
    JWS have been deceivingly coerced to be devoted to the Watchtower Corporation under a premise that in doing so they are appeasing God Jehovah or his son Jesus Christ.

Very true!
  • johnamos
    johnamos

Alive, for the most part well said post but the following I would tend to disagree:

Many christians would read the word of God and think, NO - God is not among this people - he wouldnt allow such disturbing misleadings.

Ezekiel 13:1-16

• Viviane
    Viviane
    John, the missing links are right there in the picture, hiding behind the signs.
  • cofty
    cofty

johnamos - You asked a question. At least 4 people went to the trouble of answering it. You ignored the answers and suggestions for further reading and posted a cartoon that is based on ignorance of the most basic science.

Then creationists get offended when others lose patience with them.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    John there is so much evidence of the species crossed out in your illustration. Almost all of us carry Neanderthal DNA.
  • cofty
  • johnamos
    johnamos
    John, the missing links are right there in the picture, hiding behind the signs.

Oh, OK…my mistake…I see them now. I was wrong…we did evolve then.

evolve - develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit