Records

by Jerryh 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jerryh
    Jerryh

I was never a Witness but I think they keep extensive records. Could they produce these names today?

Mostly curious.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

So what the cult should do is put up a wall with stars on it to the tune of 144k stars like the CIA does on fallen agents. LMAO. We can not celebrate birthdays but we need a wall of anointed. The cult is sick and I hope dying.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I think they are speaking of after Armageddon when all the 144K are in situ in the heavens.

How will this list of names be conveyed to the earthly survivors? I suspect MBC's idea of the CIA stars is the most likely. They will be erected on a wall, blank of course, and during the night they will be magically miraculous filled in or engraved by an angel with an engraving tool and a scroll, probably written by Chief David Splane.

George

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

LOL, that's one WT quote I don't recall seeing before. I wonder what they would do if the list ran over 144,000

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Love the way they wrote that:

It is within the realm of possibility and of likelihood... the names of those... who have been blessed by this supernal resurrection will be published in full for the information of the human family in their earthly Paradise

So you will know they have been resurrected because... it got published the Year Book? It was in the Watchtower, just after the article on Gilead Graduates? It was on the Broadcast - Gerrit announced it?
    *** w89 8/15 p. 20 par. 23 Paradise Restored Glorifies God ***
    Thus, the absence of the 144,000 spirit-begotten anointed disciples of Jesus Christ from the earthly Paradise will be fully understood to the satisfaction of everybody and with a wholehearted rejoicing over them and together with them.
    Under such circumstances, who on earth is going to be able to count them if they can't see them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit