Watchtower Admits To Using Your Family As a Pagan "Weapon" of Tyranny

by Sea Breeze 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

.... Just 5 years after they wrote this, they started doing what they condemned!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wow. great find. I am going to show this to my wife.

Thanks for posting

• Sea Breeze
  • carla
    carla

I showed this to my jw years ago, changed the subject, no answer, would get back to me, it is old light, etc.... Later my jw would use it as an argument "that even the Catholics use shunning"! What? therefore it is ok? You mean to tell me the jw's are using Catholics as a yardstick? a reason to justify? after portraying the Catholics as evil all these years?

• GodBeliever
  • Bobcat
    Bobcat

Here it is in PDF. It is the 1947 Awake magazine. The link should open to the correct page. Depending on your wifi speed, it may take a few seconds.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Watchtower admits here to aligning itself with occultic Druids and the "pagan influenced" Catholic Church.

"Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee" - Jesus

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Even the best politicians would find it hard to match the WT's art of putting the spin on anything they way they want it to appear.

Free Spinning Top Cliparts, Download Free Spinning Top Cliparts png images,  Free ClipArts on Clipart Library

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

They find it difficult to dodge this whenever I use it as means of showing them how they have become whatever the CATHOLIC was in their +/- 140 years history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit