Copy-2018 Certificate Of Destruction/Retention Schedule Sample!

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Important notes:

Copy-2018 Certificate Of Destruction and Retention Schedule Sample

Certificate Of Destruction Section 1: Department Overseer/ Section 2:
    Person actually destroying records.

Retention Schedule Sample: Reference S: Non-Watchtower publications
    used for reference and research.

https://we.tl/kN2XIgvSkG

Atlantis!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I cant download this Atlantis can you give us a summary of what all this means ?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Hi Smiddy,

Your browser of security software may be the problem.

What immediately stood out to me was the 'home grown' look to the two pages. They look like they were made from Excel with nothing on them that would link them back to the WT. But they do ask for two elder signatures on the forms. So, if anyone makes a stink about who destroyed the records referred to on the forms, well, you know where the buck would stop.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

Documents go along with Records Management Video posted previously. If a record is found or even a note that could damage the Watchtower, the Certificate Of Destruction is used.

The other slip is for Retention of a record that may need to go into the Watchtower Archive. Once a record goes into the Archive it is to be kept permanently. Watchtower admits they are using outside sources or "worldly" non-Watchtower publications for research and references. (See Retention Schedule Sample Reference S at bottom.)

Try this:

https://www.docdroid.net/kKqrX6l/2018-certificate-of-destruction.pdf

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bobcat: is right though, if an important document was destroyed the Watchtower could always shift the blame to some poor old hard working rank & file. And they would have a record of it with a signature.

Atlantis!

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Thanks Atlantis 😉

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bruisedandbleeding12:

Welcome! Best to you and yours!

Atlantis!

• Fay Dehr
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Fay Dehr:

Many thanks! A cold one was just what I needed!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit