We've Come A Long Way Baby!! Compare these two pieces of propaganda

by Terry 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

You must already have a Facebook account and be signed in for the link to work properly.

I'm going to guess (I don't know for certain) the clip is available someplace on the beloved JW.org site. (Shudder)

• AnneB
    AnneB

"Peace of mind and self-respect" Well, they weren't wrong about that, the older I get the more I realize the truthfulness of that statement. (Watch "Heritage" for context.)

I didn't see the movie until it was shown at a District Assembly in 1986. That dinner table scene scared the wits out of me! It was totally inappropriate for family viewing; my little children had never experienced the kind of behavior exhibited by the father in that scene and they were as traumatized as I was.

Ugh!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They should hire Roland Emmerich to film a true-to-the-text adaptation of the Revelation Climax book.

If that doesn't convince the rest of the world that the WTS is batshit crazy, nothing would. :smirk:.

• Terry
    Terry
    I just spent the morning at a JW funeral and I nearly lost my mind. I'll start a topic presently about that experience, Suffice it to say, there is a trance-like state I picked up on which scared the Bejeezus out of me and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit