A different slant on the Montana Verdict Reversal

by HiddenPimo 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

I was thinking how the JW's are no doubt going to point to this as a show of Jehovah's hand in the matter.

However I think it may also have a negative impact and lead others to learn The Truth About The Truth.

This ruling does nothing to remove the fact that Child Abusers were among 'God's People' and the Elders did nothing to protect the flock.

Regardless of the fine, I think any publicity is good publicity for helping others wake up. That's just my 2 cents...

And I could be totally wrong as well, but that is what this board is for right :-)

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I know you are correct with how the JWs are going to be bragging about this. They will be thinking and saying out loud that their god protected his organization against such an attack. What I really hope happens that this will wake up even more people showing that children are not safe around anyone who comes to their door. I hope this shines an even bigger light on this.

• Searril
    Searril

I was thinking how the JW's are no doubt going to point to this as a show of Jehovah's hand in the matter.

Does that mean that all the times the Watchtower had to pay out money to victims that Jehovah's hand was directing that as well? You can't have one without the other.

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

I'm not a betting man but if I were I'd bet that:

There have been countless meetings at Warwick to decide wether or not to capitalize on the verdict and the decision is NOT to post it to the breaking news or anywhere on JW.org. They know they would look like D-bags either way.

Unless of course the WT Spin Team pulls something pretty amazing out of the hat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit