Richard Dawkins has had a Stroke

by cofty 74 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

He is back home and making god progress.

He has issued an audio statement here...

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Such a classy gentleman for whom I have the greatest respect and admiration. I hope he gets well soon and shares many more years of his knowledge with us.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Cofty: "He is back home and making god progress."

I hope that's a pun.

• Clambake
    Clambake
    Who is going to tell cofty what to think if he dies.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Strokes are terrible attacks on the life of anyone.

Listening to the poor man, one senses he is strongly affected by emotions - he mentioned the understandable stress of being 'hated' by those who he understood to be in opposition.... But was deeply hurt and stressed by his perception of 'hate' ( I think this were more or less his words) by those who he thought were 'supporters'

I hadn't understood him to be so sensitive and vulnerable to feedback and response.

A high profile character who perhaps has been misunderstood - he is in need of care like the rest of us.

• Landy
    Landy
    Who is going to tell cofty what to think if he dies

If you must run round after cofty like a little yapping dog at least make your insults worth reading.

Here's some to get you started.

http://montypythoninsults.com

GWS God Delusion bloke.

• zeb
    zeb
    "I may not agree with what you say but by God I shall defend to the death your right to day it." Get well Richard.
  • Landy
    Landy

@secretslaveclass

I can't believe two people have disliked your comment wishing someone a speedy recovery.

There's some compassionate creationists on here!

• jhine
    jhine
    Well l'm sorry to hear this news . l wish him a full recovery.
    Jan
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Satan still has work for him to do so he should just slow down for a while and take his meds.

Then he'll be right as rain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit