Latest religious lunacy... Suicide by Lion

by Mandrake 5 Replies latest social current

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

Yesterday, here in Santiago, Chile, some stupid ***** yerk tried to kill himself by entering naked to the lions cage in broad day light and while the zoo was filled with people!... Sad part is the zoo personnel had to shoot dead the lions (Male and female, 22 years old)... Because waiting for the tranquilizers to take effect would be the Sarah of the man...

at first everyone thought it was a suicide attempt, but later they found in his garments some kind of letter stating that Armageddon had come and that he is Daniel the prophet and God would save him... And he signed the letter as "Jesus Christ"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602819/Naked-man-jumps-zoo-s-LION-enclosure-suicide-bid-survives-grave-condition-two-beasts-mauling-KILLED.html

everybody is sad a about the the dead lions and hating that stupid poor devil... He's 20 and struggling to survive now...

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    Well....God did save him, didn't She?
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The staff should have shot him not the lions.

I assume he was mentally ill though....

• Simon
    Simon

Well extreme religious faith is completely identical to extreme mental illness.

They should have shot him, not the lions.

There was another one recently where some guy wanted to demonstrate how his god would protect him against lions. I guess his god was busy that day but there was no one around to shoot the lions.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Why shoot the lions though? I mean really.. there have been several of these incidents and usually there is no need to kill the animals. Normally they will resort to other things like water jets, etc

Seems like someone was a little too trigger happy. And yes, they should have left the guy in there as food for the lions.

• Carol1111
    Carol1111

Sad about the lions, but that poor man was ill.. and he has a mother who will be very sad just now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit