A question on natural selection

by The Rebel 15 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

The day my heart stopped. I was at University Studios Hollywood with friends from a neighboring hall who have a child with the same condition as my son. A cancer event funded by one of Eva Longorias group called Padres Contra del Cancer. There were 8 of us. There little girl was in a wheelchair that I was pushing through a crowded area. Our friends older daughter 7 was holding my daughter's hand 5.

After we got through this heavy traffic area and getting ready to get on an elevator. 5 to 10 minutes passed. I looked at our group to make sure we were all together and she was gone.

After about 10 to 15 minutes of chaotic panic. 1 adult with the kids, my wife in one direction, another adult back toward where we were coming from, and me climbing a pole like king Kong to try and get a view above the crowds. Security was on it after they saw me. Then I saw my friend walking toward me with my daughter in tow.

She let go of her friends hand halfway through the congested area and just stayed there waiting for us to find her. She wasn't crying or worried at all.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So my question on natural selection is, how are we humans still here?

Innate biological intelligence relating to the gradual increase of are brain size and capacity.

Humanity at one time was an endangered species , if biological evolution didn't progress and occur, we would most likely not be here at all.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Horses and cats are not "independent within a couple of days". Cats take months to be dependent. Horses take years.

Animals that take care of their young have higher survival rates. Thus, they don't have to produce as many offspring.

• ttdtt
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    It takes a village to raise a child.
  • Wasanelder Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit