LivingSocial SurvivalKit: For 1 or 2? And that is the question!

by oppostate 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

Just following the "Worst-District-Convention-Ever" there's a lot of frightened JW's worriedly and eagerly excited about the "Great Tribulationnnnn-Tam-tam-tammmmm" starting. It's the talk of the town in JW land.

Today, my wife is off to the Sunday meeting and an after-spiritual-banquet-get-together for the speaker.

I'm staying home for this one.

But, on our home computer's Chrome History I find there's a link to:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1605452-3-day-storm-survival-kit-for-1-or-2

So while looking at the history on our desktop computer there's this link to this survival kit and I realize my wife is now shopping for a "tribulation survival kit". Hey and this one is on sale, who can resist right?

I'm wondering which one she'll get a one or a two person kit.

• darkspilver
  • JeffT
    JeffT

You can get everything you need for a lot less at regular stores. A couple of gallon jugs of water, survival blankets, camp stove with fuel and dried food. Probably for less than one of their kits.

• TheListener
    TheListener

You know the answer Oppostate - for 2 but that 2 doesn't include you - it's for a potential bible study :)

• Saename
    Saename

Maybe it's not for Armageddon but simply for a potential disaster? But I guess it'd be weird searching for a survival kit right after this convention's "bunker" video...

• smiddy
    smiddy

As they say their is one born every minute , however you have to give it to these guys and gals who are running this show to take advantage of the vulnerable , fearfull ,gullible , poorly educated , and misfits of society to exploit them out of money they probably can ill afford to pay

Or am I just being cynical and too harsh on this company.and those who buy it.

smiddy

• zeb
    zeb

This talk of bunkers, basements and survival kits is a complete denial of all the "trust in Jehovah" spiel the wt came out with year after year. "don't bother stocking up on food as the mobs will only get it... "trust in Jehovah.." and so on.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Do not take a food pouch...said Jesus to his disciples...."God will provide"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit