Political gatherings postponed -- not yet!

by FatFreek 2005 6 Replies latest social current

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

While many events are being postponed and cancelled because of the corona virus, isn't it surprising that democrat rallies are continuing?

How about JW circuit assemblies?

• pixel
    pixel

I was just thinking about that. Politicians are the worst and selfish.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I hope they keep the conventions and its spread through the group. LOL.

• Simon
    Simon
    I hope they keep the conventions and its spread through the group. LOL.

I'd rather no one be spreading it - it's not a joking matter, it has the capability to kill many people.

Having people traveling around the country shaking hands seems like a particularly idiotic thing to be doing right now, whichever political part is doing it.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Taking into account the older demographic in the organisation, you would think that they would get their house in order very quickly wouldn't you?? Or is the bubble so thick that they just can't see out at what is going on outside.

Shame on you you conceited old GB farts, you should be stopped all meetings, assemblies and field service weeks ago.

RB

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta
    As to the political process in the US despite the fact that I am Republican I have some empathy for the Democrats and their process going on with their convention coming up and the rest of the primaries coming up.
  • ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

As to the Watchtower's governing body it is totally within their power to conduct the local meetings and conventions online until this thing blows over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit