by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

POWERFUL STREET CAR MESSAGE

WAY TO GO ACTIVIST

CAR SPOTTED IN ARGENTINA

English Translation

Attention with the Jehovah's Witnesses Religion: They say they preach life, when in fact, they preach death.

My daughter was induced to suicide.

They are potential murderers and liars.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

See, that's over the top. I'm not saying Jehovah's Witnesses shunning people can't drive them to suicide, I'm sure that happens. But what will non-Witnesses think seeing someone call the nice and nicely-dressed people 'potential murderers'? It sounds absurd. It's a bold statement, but they should have left it at 'My daughter was induced to suicide,' that speaks for itself.

• Simon
    Simon

When you see a sign like that, it comes across as just a little "unbalanced" and makes me wonder whether they really want to pin all the blame for something on the WTS that their unbalanced behaviour possibly contributed toward. You don't think "mmmnn, they seem fair and balanced, I'll ask for more info!", you think "yikes, don't make eye contact!"

Also "potential murderers and liars" ... that's quite range - crime to, well, nothing much.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

While over the top, I can understand the emotion generated by such a horrific story that might lead one to doing that. It's a message that is probably more to make the occupants of the vehicle feel better more than to generate productive discussion, but if it makes them feel better who am I to argue. I'm just sorry they lost someone to the cult.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The consequences of men playing with the power god are at times dire.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Anyone interested in situations where people or families who have been negatively affected by the influence of watchtower ie jws (to whatever degree ) would surely be willing to hear what they have to say...,i know i would talk to such a person if the situation arose. I would hope to offer some help and comfort.

• unsure
    unsure

Everybody deals with grief differently. Let's not be so quick to judge the van owner unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. Remember, that the Watchtower has and continues to ruin people's lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit