WOW! Adam and Noah were the same generation.

by FedUpJW 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

This little nugget was found in the WT this morning, although 99.9% of people will not see it the same way I did.

"How did Noah hear about Jehovah? He no doubt learned much from his relatives. These included his father, Lamech, whose life overlapped Adam’s ,and his great-great-grandfather Jared, whose life overlapped Noah’s by 366 years."

So I guess Adam and Noah had to be the same generation as Adam's life overlapped Lamech and Jared, whose lives overlapped Noah's by centuries...not just a few years. Yep I got it. Clear as mud!

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The Borg is setting the stage for the present day overlappers so they can point to this Witchtower article in 30 years to tag on another 100 years to the length of a generation with more charts and a dash of fou fou dust.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

So... basically, the generation thing is just 6 degrees of separation.

• stillin
    stillin

You're right. That one just slipped by me.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Yep I saw it,,,,,, overlapping generation of 366 years. Hilarious,,,,I turned to the regular pioneer sitting next to me and said "this is evidently what jesus meant" He just raised his eyebrows and smirked. He is also pimo waiting for the right time to pomo.

jtg

• sir82
    sir82

Yep I saw it,,,,,, overlapping generation of 366 years.

Actually, with the overlap of Adam & Lamech, a "generation" stretched 1600+ years.

Stay alive 'til 3575!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit