Very good and recent recording of a judicial committee

by StoneWall 7 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Came across this today and wished to share it with any that might want to hear.
    This happened within and over the last few months as you can tell from their references to covid-19 and the precautions they are having to take and you will hear a few dates mentioned as you listen.
    The first part is good but it gets even better in the second part (final).
    I'm really impressed with the knowledge this "Apostate" has and how well he conducted himself.
    So much i could say but will let you see for yourself.
    Love to see when others aren't intimidated or humiliated by the so called "loving" brothers on the committee.
    Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0Tm1Mrbfc

Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i92w4MV5gF0

• Listener
    Listener

I thought it was amusing in the first video where they had a long argument about not being allowed to have his younger brother present as a Witness but later, the Elders wouldn't address any of his concerns because they weren't there to argue.

• Freemail
    Freemail

The elder 3 minutes from the very end was Winston Smith.

The person on trial was somewhat pompous tho and lost respect I think, by swearing at the end.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Marked for latter

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To be honest, although I haven’t heard it, I quite enjoy listening to judicial committees. It gives so much insight into the different mind sets of both the elders and the one been disfellowshiped. It interesting to see the different replies that are given when really there is no argument.

• contramundum
    contramundum

I have only listened to the first part so far but it seems to me their sole argument was to repeat "we are doing things Jehovah's way" yet they did not turn to one scripture to back up these claims that their judicial procedure is theocratic.

I am so glad that more and more JCs are being recorded and shared online. No one listening objectively could come to any conclusion other than that the elders are brain washed puppets of an organization led by cruel ego maniacs.

I feel ashamed that I was part of this organisation for so long.

CM

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Todays JWs are a lot like the leftists today. Take what we say and don't question it.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Its never about asking questions. They say you can ask but will beat you down if you actually try. They are a mind control group and most if not all elders are there because they like the feeling they are special, picked by god, part of a group that is the only ones right and love the admiration giving by the mind numb robots that are the rank and file.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit