Will your wife let you......

by mickbobcat 6 Replies latest social family

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I grew up in the 70s and had a few of the posters young guys have. Farrah Fawcett and Bo Derek in 10. I just bought a vintage copy of both for my work shop. My wife says she does not care but you never know. A FF poster now runs about 40 bucks. My dad ripped it down and burnt it along with my Coneheads poster. He said they were demonic. LMAO.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Yes, she has no hang ups like that. I have a book on the Playboy mansion and another on the Playmates. I bought them in a sale many years ago. Other similar photography books. Recently we were reorganising a bookcase and as she thumbed through one of them laughed and said not to let the elders see it or they would all be wanting to borrow it.

George

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I have my birth year PB books.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I couldn't be married to someone who "let" me or didn't "let me" do things. I remember I went out and bought a new truck and the guys at work said " Your wife LET you buy that ?? My wife wold never let me buy a new truck without asking her"

I married a partner not a mother.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I married a partner not a mother.

Here here!

• Rafe
    Rafe

I don't think posting up pictures of women who you apparently lust and sexual admire is paying respect to the your wife.

Maybe all right and expected for a adolescent single male though.

Grow up !

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I inherited a huge collection of Playboy mags from a family member who died. (Unfortunately not the Marilyn Monroe issue.) My wife sees no problem with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit